Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Tuesday

After a seminar with my personal tutor and idol Mr. Ashworth, who sidetracked to the extent that everybody ended up talking about the X-factor, I had a slightly annoying afternoon.

This because I've been a bit of an idiot regarding my PIN for the english card, I thought that I knew it already, but have actually managed to type in the wrong PIN more than 3 times, resulting in the bank freezing my account alltogether. This is even more frustrating considering I got money today on the card, and I have the card in my wallet, only it's completely useless at the moment because of this PIN problem.

Hopefully Natwest will sort this out tomorrow by unlocking the card, and if so they wont have to see the strange foreign man who's already been there about 5 times anymore. Seriously, I should make friends with some bankers, some already seem to know me since they have remembered my name...

The night has been devoted to studying the first crusade, the reasons behind it, as well as analysing the council of Clermont in 1095. Havent't done as much reading as I did before the Charlemagne seminar, but I feel confident and it should go well tomorrow at the seminar.

Oh, I also got more or less forced into one of my loud neighbours room, where I had a beer and witnessed the people getting intoxicated from flaming Sambuca, and then finishing up by dancing to House music classics from the 90s and 00s. Even though they are people I dont have too much in common with and I wouldnt stand them for longer periods at a time, I still find the guys social, funny and alright for shorter periods of time. I think their night took a turn for the worse though, as I heard girls shouting and crying, possibly some guy getting smacked also, wonder how this will effect future relations between the girls and the boys...

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment