Thursday 29 October 2009

The souplist

Inspired by my last post and demented from working all afternoon and evening I have compiled a shortlist of my favourite soups:

  1. Brocolli and stilton: amazing, with extra cheese and bacon and cheese on toast - cheeeeese fest!
  2. Witches brew: pumpkin and tomato with beans and rice. Delicious and lots of paprika
  3. Wild mushroom - Sally at Lucy Cross B and B in Yorkshire makes the best mushroom soup in the whole world.
  4. Spinach and nutmeg - nuff said, its good for u.
  5. Butternut squash and sweet potato - sweet and spicy
  6. Thai chicken (Tom kha kai) - light and lemongrassy
  7. Cream of chicken - classic and warm, nice in winter
  8. Miso soup - salty and good for a hangover
  9. Tomato soup - I like it with extra cream and garam masala (of which I have a large supply given to me every time i go home and add to everything)
  10. Bouillabaise - strictly speaking not a soup but too good to miss off.

1 comment:

  1. My Girl is very well accustomed with the world of soups! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete