Monday 26 October 2009

My response to previous entry.


For starters, I am very smart and good looking, in fact I think I'd look like this man if I had stubbles! -->

Yes, thats right, I like Olof Mellberg and he is Swedish, just like me, Martin.

I study history at the university of Liverpool and have been living in the UK since September 2009. Ill be living in Liverpool till 2012 when I graduate, and after that well see where it goes, hopefully everything wont just come to an end in December that year, as the Maya people thought and weird old men in modern times seem to think. I guess there are worse times to perish though, since if the world would end then, I would not have to pay back student debt or have agony over finding a job!

Anyhows, so this is me presenting myself a bit more than in last entry, and The Other Two is the name of our blog.

P.S. -Kiran came up with the name, but we both agreed on having it and it orginally comes from the name of a small side project that two of the members of the music group New Order had in the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment