Monday 26 October 2009

And over to...me


Now Ill introduce myself as the other half of the other two. Im Kiran and that was Martin (my boyfriend). I was just excavating the remnants of beef in black bean sauce which Martin had left in my room for the WHOLE day. Thanks. (You also left a bottle of chilli sauce)

I live in Camden Town, London and am training to be a vet (with mixed often interesting results), currently in my third year at the Royal Vet College. I work about a billion hours more than Martin and usually spend holidays going to places untouched by civilisation and the mobile phone. But it gets me out of the house. Unfortunately Im no female Olof. I leave that to Martin. And I am not Swedish.























(By the way he actually looks like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment