Monday 4 January 2010

And the Swedish word for the day is....

...Husfru.

Which is what I seem to have become over the course of the day. I have cleaned every inch of the appartment from top to bottom. Worst of all its not my place - yet I still felt a compulsion to sanitise it. We are back to England in 2 days and it makes me a little sad. Back to working and stressing. Sigh, and not seeing Martin so regurlarly. Hopefully the next set of holidays will come round as quickly as Christmas did.

Now he has gone out to see weirdo Simon and shy Christoffer but he'll be cooking later on - pork chops and gouda. I intend seriously work on my mission to become a Svenska Hollywoodfruar and do nothing for the rest of today. Maybe some light reading and internet window shopping. I Feel so lazy though. Meh never mind, I deserve some lazyness in my life. Think of Anna Anka and do nothing ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment