Saturday 16 January 2010

Relationship advice

I just had the best piece of advice from Guy - he asked what Martin was doing at uni, I said I spoke to him earlier and I had no idea what he was up to. From this I can surmise that both of us take in very little about the others chosen careers. From this afternoons conversation he said something about Charlemagne and other similar dead people and I babbled erratically about different types of exudate in acute and subacute inflammations. Therefore, it would be just as productive to talk to a wall, a bear or a chair and save on money on the phone bill.

I have decided to use my pingvin teddy as my substitute boyfriend - hes small, cute, warm in bed and possibly more intelligent than Martin (also doesnt answer back or mock me)- what more could I need?

What do we both have in common really? Scientist/ historian? Swedish/ English? Cricket/ football? Climbing/ martial arts? No shared interests - hmmm....I have my pingvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment