Sunday 13 December 2009

Asos buying extravaganza

As a reward for the manic revision I bought myself some stuff from Asos as a christmas present to myself ^^:

I love the teal/ petrol colour and the back detail. Im inseperable from the colour green as I think it looks great with Indian skin - even Martin whos interest in fashion is fleeting, notes i suit dark strong colours like purple, black, dark blue, red and dark green.

I have another dress in this shape and it fits amazingly well (especially on my curvy frame), will look great with black tights and my hair put up. Its also slinky and silky and good colours on it. I could wear it with bare legs but I think thats slightly overkill and Im a bit self conscious about my legs (I have excema scars from when I was younger). Perfect new years dress - very striking and different looking.



Black satin jumpsuit - Ive always wanted one and as a vet student who wears boiler suits for a living, I think a sexy slinky one would go down a treat.


Jean leggings - comfy and would go well with my t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment