Sunday 13 December 2009

Im back!

First of all, I want to wish Kiran all the best of luck tomorrow, I know you will do awesome baby, kick some ass! :)

What have I been doing recently? Well, not too much to be honest - most works done and Ive mainly rested and been a little with people in Liverpool. On Wednesday I got a seminar though, which is the last thing for the year and I better make sure I know my Fascism till then. From a football viewpoint, the weekends been terrific, with Arsenal winning, Chelsea drawing and Manchester United losing to Aston Villa, my second favourite team.

A minute or so ago, I also ate up the last penguin salt liquorice that I took with me in September, the plan was to make it last by eating just one a day till the 20th when I go home but I just couldnt restrain myself! Being the liquorice craving Scandinavian that I am, I emptied the can, and the line of thought basically went: I can eat two, because I wont eat any when being with Kiran the coming weekend, I can eat one more because Im going out on Tuesday, What the hell, Ill just finish up the whole jar!!! :D aaaaah SAAALTLAKRIIITS!!

So now theyre gone. Better hope I can make it without them for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeew what is this scandinavian obsession with the salt liquorice?!? I hate the stuff, and of course you wouldnt eat it around me - I can still smell it on you when you do Martin! Icky icky ick ick. Thank you for the luck xx

    ReplyDelete