Saturday 5 December 2009

Laaaaazy Saturday.

Aaaah, Gizzi Erskine, a wonderful woman who cooks lovely food indeed; Though I must say Im lucky to have a girlfriend that can top her in both looks and I believe as well, cooking. :)

I have not done much of importance at all today, besides paying bills I guess. Last essay has been handed in, that was the last major assignment for the year, now there will just be focus on revising, but that Ill do laaaater... I spent the day missing breakfast and dinner, sleeping and watching football. Feel happy about the resut in both games I watched, Arsenal beat Stoke and Barcelona of course beat Deportivo. Must say I'm more excited over Arsenals win as I'm mainly a Gunners fan and the Premier League is more competitive than La Liga. But of course it lits up your Saturday when Ibra scores as well.

Apart from football, I've been watching South Park and realised how much I've missed doing that, it's been ages since i watched. There has also been some chatting with my strange friend John about wars and computer games. All in normal order as far as us two are concerned.

I might go out into the night to get Indian food, but only if i REALLY find the strenght to. Otherwise the lazy evening will go on, and since football was a big part of this entry, here is a strange picture of my idol Olof Mellberg. It is not what I expected from him, but we all know he is very straight and manly, so either he was just making it clear to the Englishman, might be Rooney, that he needed to man-up, or it was just an accidental touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment