Saturday 5 December 2009

New glasses time

Now that my student loan will be through its time for me to finally have an eyetest and get some new glasses. Im very taken with some of the Osiris pairs at Specsavers and maybe spending a little more money on them initially will encourage me to look after them better.



I love the Osiris range - nice chunky frames which look reasurringly solid and tough. All nice shapes and colours. Id like to buy them all :). I love rectangular frames glasses - they suit me more than other shapes. The last time I tried to buy glasses at Boots all the opticians in the place showed up, mostly all 50 year old women and started going "Those are much better dear, such a lovely shape, they suit you so well". I hoping to avoid a repeat of that situation.

1 comment:

  1. This has been put forward to Sunday to coincide with the arrival of my student loan

    ReplyDelete