Thursday 3 December 2009

Im happy again

After a minor drama involving my phone, a bathtub and water I rang home once it had dried. God, how much have I missed Nav. She brings so much sanity and clear thinking into a world gone mad. Even though shes crashed a car she is absolutely fine and has found a house. Which I 'must' go and see. Its small allegedly, though i know this means its a pretty respectable size. She sounds happy which means Im happy. She is one of the very few people I care about and who's opinion and approval mean something to me. She was so happy to hear from me. Even about my problems with a certain friend who has somehow turned on me and a certain flatmate who has a problem with heating and bitching. And about all my plans and such. Intercalating next year hopefully into endocrinology and reproductive biology, taking a studentship in the summer and submitting for the endocrinology undergraduate prize essay. She takes an interest in my day to day life in a way my mum and dad just dont and even encourages me to do whatever I want. I told her about my new interest in keeping fit (cricket, climbing and going to the gym) and how I had put myself up as editor of the uni magazine (fingers crossed). Nav is also an ice queen and dresses amazingly.

How much Ive missed her. (Martin finds her very attractive btw, Ill put up pictures of her from when I go home between the 14th and 18th).

No comments:

Post a Comment