Saturday 5 December 2009

Last night

Last night I went out with the SOAS Cricket club, whereupon I engaged in some manly bonding with the all male team. They attempted to get me drunk by buying rounds (they failed - only one 15 year old member got exceptionally drunk on two drinks) and one gave me a cigarette which was quite nice. All the members were nice but they were just like Martin and all his mad friends - they all did History, politics, economics and linguistics etc etc. Artsy boys.

I guess I am now the inagural female member of the SOAS cricket team. We hope to set up an all females XI London league within the next 2 years and to go on a tour of Sri Lanka and India next September. Ill see where this all goes but its a nice wayof meeting people and avoiding the catty vet crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment