Saturday 14 November 2009

Last night

Martin is a very poor correspondent and Ill elaborate further on last night. We went to see Men who stare at goats, which I thought was very good and intelligent; Martin thought the plot was a little weak. This isnt just because I like goats. But I liked the use of goats as a symbol of the innocents in war.



Afterwards, we went to a Latin American restaurant called Las Iguanas at Liverpool one. It had an amazing atmosphere and a full mural picture of Rio and sugar loaf mountain along one wall. It was small and cosy with lots of red lighting and a nice spanish bar. I had a classic mojito and Martin had a Brahma beer. (I know there is a happy hour with buy one get one free on cocktails at some point during the day). We had totopos with sour cream to start and then chicken enchiladas and beef steak burrito. The food was amazing and very well priced. Missed desert though but I didnt have room for it anyway. One of the best restaurants I have ever been to.


The walk along the dockside was very romantic and extremely windy. Ihad hair like an afro afterwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment