Sunday 1 November 2009

Weekend off

This weekend I have completely failed to work at all - but I mean I guess its ok for now. I feel completely crappy and ick. Oh well I guess a personal day is what the vet ordered. Now Im watching itv player on my laptop and blogging. And trying to cheer myself off by internet window shopping and looking up holidays and stuff.

Found a great sparkly dress at dorothyperkins.com - hint hint Martin! Its sparkly, purple and with a low back.

Hopefully Ill be spending my 21st birthday in Amsterdam. Maybe go there for a few days and stay in a nice hotel? Found a good deal for 4 days, 2 people, 4* hotel flights - £414. Thats not bad right? I dont trust Martin's organisational skills and therefore, I will be in charge of the holidays from now on.

Hotel Grande Albus- Amsterdam


Tomorrow Im going climbing at the Swiss Cottage rock wall. Fun, fun - heres to a good week. (I may be turning into a fitness freak - all the gym going and running and now climbing! I scare myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment