Tuesday 3 November 2009

Raaaaar still sick

Martin left this morning so Im a bit annoyed and lonely and still sick . At the moment the only man I can tolerate is Gok Wan (who i would like to be my best friend and go shopping with).
Despite Martin's brilliant success yesterday at cheering me up, he has also had some spectacular failures at present buying. (2 pot plants, a xmas card and some oreos??) Men will never learn. He is taking me on a date this friday/ saturday to a gourmet burger place so hopefully ill be recovered by then. I need the opportunity to wear a nice dress and make myself look nice. (She says lying in checked red flannel pyjamas, a purple hoodie and stripy socks).

Unfortunately I realised I have 2 dissections this week - which means the double pleasure of a certain Miss E... who cannot dissect to save her life. Point in question:
  1. She doesnt prepare properly - (no wikipedia is not a factually accurate source for dissection prep). Therefore she is not in a position to..
  2. judge people who do prepare properly - ("where did u learn that from?" - errm..1 of those things...u know...A BOOK!
  3. She does not like other people being praised in front of her - I got called the master surgeon in front of her and it made her blood boil
  4. Does not listen to lecturers - no its npt good to keep slicing away when a point is being explained
  5. HACKS at the dissection specimen destroying every structure that might be present - including anyone unlucky enough to be sat opposite or worse next to her
  6. I think shes a man.
Great twice this week - just great. I may not leave bed ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment