Monday 23 November 2009

A week of being 20 and German east Africa

There has been some lovely 2 weeks that me and Kiran spent together, during which she had time to attend one of my lectures as a secret guest, thereby witnessing one of my stereotypical history lecturers burst out singing the internationale in Russian in front of 200 people.

We also went to Birmingham to see Eddie Izzard, and while the man is not in the same form as in the 90s, he still packs a punch for sure.

In the evening of my birthday there was a dress up party, and I went believe it or not, as a Cardinal. Dont think Ive ever baptized that many strangers in my life before, havent baptized anyone at all before actually.I got really nice gifts, the highlight being the huge inflatable beer cooler, now that has to come to effective use soon, Thank you cutie x!

Oh, and Ive finished my work on the presentation about German east Africa during the First World War, due tomorrow at 1.

1 comment: