Thursday 5 November 2009

Yaaaay little celebration

I got my electric blanket from Argos - yaaaaay no more cold nights! I even got a minor flirt from a (not ugly) cashier there.

Him: "I thought it would be u needing an electric blanket..."
Me: "....."
Him: "Not that Im making generalisations or anything. I mean Im not assuming you need warming up or anything"
Me: "Of course not, I just have a very cold flat and a stingy flatmate"
Him: "You cant get an exchange on it, for hygiene reasons"
Me: "Oh?"
Him: "Y'know? Cant just go a few cold nights, Ill buy an electric blanket and then return it. People get up to all sorts in bed"
Me: "Yes...."

Im looking forward to road testing said blanket and not returning it. Dont know whether to go to Primrose Hill tonight or just to stay in, rest and recover and enjoy the electric blanket. Ive stocked up on chilli chocolate (which is on offer in Sainsburys) and magazines. So bed is very attractive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment