Monday 16 November 2009

Raaaar

Arrrrrrgh I am so angry. I hate the people Martin lives with so much - it makes me so furious. The people are so rude and loud and messy. And so disrespectful.

Exhibit A
On first meeting me late at night the very slutty girls made some very catty remarks.
"I bet shes not really your girlfriend, she told us she only seduced you tonight". Yeah like I would talk to them, I never even met them before. This is what they said the first time they met me. Just deliberately trying to stir up trouble. Well done Martin for telling them to go to the gym to lose the extra kilos.

Exhibit B
Mr Canada. An interesting enigmatic individual who lives next door to Martin. Firstly suggesting to Martin that he looks into dating websites to find himself a girl. On finding he does have a girlfriend asking whether he is faithful and how he manages it. This individual did have a girlfriend at one point but I believe they have split up now. Lucky escape for her I think.

Exhibit C
Refusing to learn Martins name - His name IS NOT Sweden.

Exhibit D
General loudness and messyness at all hours of the day and night. Bouncing a basketball against his door. I will pop that ball if I ever get my hands on it. Also bedhopping constantly - I dont think they ever go to sleep in their own rooms twice in a row.

I understand this may sound very unreasonable. I was once a fresher and very loud. But I knew what the limits were and I respected other people. It was helped by the fact that everyone I lived with was on the same course. But when you live with different people doing different things you have to respect them needing sleep and having to wake up early and make an effort not to disturb them too badly. For Martin I have promised to be on my best behaviour and not say anything to this classless bunch. I know he has to live there. But it just makes me so angry to see him treated so badly by people who clearly arent worth one tenth of him. I will try to keep my temper in check. Honest. But I would like to make it clear - no one messes with anyone I care about.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Love you xx! They have stayed quiet though, think theyve gotten the message.

    ReplyDelete