Wednesday 25 November 2009

The world is my teapot

Have now finished work - I was actually starting to fall asleep backwards. All in all today has been productive - a solid 9 and a 1/2 hours is not bad at all, with more than half of the cardiovascular stuff covered.

Now Im going to relax for a few hours before bed. Blogging, maybe some tea (blackberry is a favourite at the moment), watch some 4OD, music? and read the Satanic Verses again. Ive been looking forward to this all day. Maybe squeeze in some internet shopping. Well I call it internet shopping, you will probly call it putting loads of items in your e-basket and then running off without paying for them. The eqivalent of going 'naaaah Ive changed my mind" at the counter. ^^ The world is now my teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment