Monday 23 November 2009

Student loan, student loan, does whatever a student loan does ...

Hi... So now Im back in London after a few nice yet busy days in Liverpool. The back to the future marathon on saturday night was epic and we rolled out some time after 4am. Good times. Unfortunately I didnt get back home till past midnight yesterday and after a crap nights sleep I am exhausted and fit for blogging and not much else. Somehow I still managed to waffle my way through the cardiorespiratory ISF.

I did some truffle shuffling though and have got 2 new t-shirts and a dress and have my eyes on a couple more which Ive reserved. Plus Ive seen something that'll be perfect for Martin's Christmas present. ^^



Ps the student loan should be on its way...Come to me lovely money and we'll go shopping together. Just you and me.

And yes I know I have a weird obsession with geeky t-shirts - I already have Spongebob, Princess Leia and Depeche Mode ones (Amongst many others)

No comments:

Post a Comment